- Back to Home »
- Guide to revised model GST Law December 2016 by Bimal Jain and Isha Bansal
Posted by : CS K. K. Agrawal Dec 29, 2016
KEY FEATURES OF THE BOOK
• Highlights of changes in Revised Model GST Law for easy understanding
• Constitutional Amendments and likely date of GST Implementation
• GST - Need & Necessity, Overview and Model for India
• Discussion/analysis on Revised Model GST Law along with its comparison with First Model GST Law
• Analysis of meaning of the terms 'Supply','Goods' and 'Services' in GST.
• Gist of documents, information, procedure, etc., required for migration of existing registrants in GST
• Discussion on various domains - intra-state supply and inter-state supply of goods and/or services, principles of place of supply & time of supply, valuation of goods and/or services, GST ITC, taxable person, appeals and revision, offences and penalties, demand and recovery, GST rate, e-commerce operator, etc., along with transitional provisions.
• Discussion on contentious issues under Revised Model GST Law which requires reconsideration
• Discussion on flow of input tax credit in GST with illustrations and negative list for GST ITC
• Discussion on Draft Rules and procedural aspect of GST- Registration, Payment, Invoice, Returns and Refund
• Impact of GST on business and specifically on manufacturers, traders and service sectors and preparation required for smooth migration
• Transitional issues under GST along with effective tools for planning.
• Likely challenges ahead for GST implementation
• Way forward and Procedural changes in GST
• Contains complete Revised Model GST Law, ModeI IGST Law and Draft GST Compensation Law along with Draft Rules and Formats on Registration, Payment, Invoice, Returns and Refund as released by the Government