BUY HOURS FOR ONE YEAR VALIDITY
Can watch again and again without worrying about months being expired since always valid for one year however watch in the given hours bought.
1. Limited hours yearly expiry.
2. Watch any content for numbers of hours chosen in a year.
3. Can be watched on windows 8 or above and also on Android.
4. Google drive classes link to be provided on your e mail or what's app.
5. All lectures shall be watched on our developed video player.
6. Since lectures are encrypted it shall run from a serial key provided by us.
7. You can watch any chapter of advanced gst course. Google drive link shall be given of all the lectures. Suppose you have chosen 100 hours. This 100 hours shall have one year validity. in this one year validity you can watch any topic of your choice. for example watch assessment of 10 hours, watch registration 15.34 hours and so on.
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND TO BUY MINIMUM 200 HOURS WHICH SHALL HAVE A VALIDITY OF 1 YEAR AND CAN VIEW ANY CHAPTERS OF ADVANCED GST COURSE.
About this advanced GST course (+ 280 hours)
1. GST Certificate course is specially designed for Accountants in practice, Lawyers, CA in practice, CS in practice, CMA in practice, CEO, CFO and others.
2. The course is very indepth and industry oriented. We shall discuss all legal and practical points of every provisions in the Act.
3. The course is almost + 280 hours and we cover every sections of CGST Act, 2017, IGST Act, 2017, all it's corresponding rules, corresponding notifications, corresponding circulars with case laws and case studies with practical examples.
3. We will interlink sections with sections, sections with rules, sections with forms, sections with notification, sections with circular. No doubt we have learners from every field all over India since no other faculty covers this much depth of GST.
Demo GST course link
Concept and Features of Indirect Taxes 1
Concept and Features of Indirect Taxes 2
Who should join our advanced GST course
2. Advanced Learners
3. GST professionals
4. Tax Practitioners
5. Tax enthusiast
8. Chartered Accountants
9. Cost Accountants
10. Company Secretaries
ADVANCED GST COURSE CONTENT (288 Hours +)
Vol 1: CGST Act 2017 (171 hours +)
1 Concept and Features of Indirect Taxes (5 Hours)
2 Constitution aspects of GST (3 Hours)
3 Overview of GST (1.40 Hours)
4 Adjustment of Credit (1.2 Hours)
5 Meaning of Goods or Services (3 Hours)
6 Composite Supply & Mixed Supply (4.17 Hours)
7 Person (4 Hours)
8 Business (3.10 Hours)
9 Consideration (1.32 Hours)
10 Scope of Supply (1.34 Hours)
11 Schedule I (6 Hours)
12 No Supply - Schedule III and notification (2.25 Hours)
13 Levy and Collection as per CGST and IGST (3 Hours)
14 Reverse charge on services and goods (8.20 Hours)
15 Aggregate Turnover (2.13 Hours)
16 Composition levy and Composition Rules (8.19 Hours)
17 Registration and Registration Rules (15.34 Hours)
18 Time of supply (4.26 Hours)
19 Value of taxable supply (4.17 Hours)
20 Input Tax Credit and ITC Rules (18.3 Hours)
21 Tax Invoice, credit and debit notes (12.27 Hours)
22 Returns and Returns Rules (12 Hours)
23 Payment of tax and Payment of tax rules (2.42 Hours)
24 Exemption of supply of services (17 Hours)
25 E Way Bill (9 Hours)
26 Special cases (1 Hour)
27 Schedule II (4 Hours)
28 Valuation Rules (5 Hours)
29 Job Work - ITC and Procedures (2.21 Hours)
30 Input Service Distributor (2.13 Hours)
31 TDS (1 Hour)
32 TCS (1 Hour)
33 GST Practitioners (1 Hour)
Vol 2: How to handle GST notices and GST appeals (90 Hours)
1 Officers and their jurisdiction (17 Hours)
2 Assessment (10 Hours)
3 Audit (5 Hours)
4 Inspection, search and seizure (16 Hours)
5 Demand and recovery (15 Hours)
6 Offenses and Penalties (10 Hours)
7 Appeals and revision (10 Hours)
8 Liability to pay in certain cases (1 Hours)
9 Advance Ruling (5 Hours)
10.Accounts and Records (2 Hours)
11.Anti Profiteering (2 hours)
Vol 3. Refund and IGST (27 hours +)
a. Refund under GST (11.30 Hours)
b. IGST (15 Hours)
2 Levy and Collection
3 Inter State Supply
4 Intra State Supply
5 Location of supplier and location of recipient
6 Place of supply - Goods
7 Place of supply of imported and exported goods
8 Place of supply - Services (Domestic)
9 Place of supply - Services (Cross border)
11 Refund of Integrated tax to International Tourist
12 Zero Rated Supply
13 IGST Rules
Google Drive link to download lectures
Good words about our advanced GST course
Read all our genuine 5 star reviews in Google: Click to read
Still not satisfied then please call on CS K K Agrawal phone number: 9999 22 7381